Tuesday, January 6

Endless Love

How could you do that to me...CRAIG !

OK, am kidding. Congratulations, with all my heart.

Isn't that terrific to love somebody and being loved by somebody, that you want to be tied down for the rest of your lives. For better and for worse, in sickness and in health, the most important commitment for two persons before God.

I take it seriously as I believe only my significant other can make me a whole person. And love is such a great feelings that motivates and inspires me in all aspect. Even we're apart, we know we're missing each other every minute, and we don't want anybody else. We trust that we're perfectly made for each other, we've been working on our brighter future together.

Have you ever fallen in love with somebody that you'd die for him ? Have you ever felt so sure about something you can hold on to it ? Have you ever had so much faith in somebody that he'd never betray you no matter what ?

I know I've found you, and you've found me, our love will never cease.



*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.