Saturday, January 10

Screw You In Just A Blink



Prime Minster Stephen Harper talks to Solidute100Years about corruption, embracing China, the dramatic play in relates to Wen-Jiabao the sound of sirens and national security scandal.

Q: Over the last couple of months, through the formation of the coalition and proroguing of Parliament, what was the experience like for you? What did you learn from all of that?

A: Well, you know, in a sense it hasn't changed our plans. The plan was to screw you as early as we could, early in January, and that's what we're going to do. We obviously have intolerable scandals in the country, we're consulting widely on what more should be included in the foul play fooling the Canadians. And what may be interesting out of all this is, if I actually can get more benefits from the Chinese authorities after our plan has been exposed. What did I learn??? Are you nuts I'm the PM and you're just a small potato, I can and I will screw you in just a blink!

Q: Oh well you're a better nutcase than I am after all. Tories are doing well in the polls right now, you're as high as you've ever been, but I don't think there's been a leader in Canada who improved his standing in Parliament with a election during or right after a recession. And I also don't think there has ever been a leader who won a majority on the fourth try after not achieving one in the previous three tries. And I'm sure you'd seen Sandra Buckler, your former Director of Communications, appeared on the Federal Election Coverage on TV last October. Did it mean anything to you?

A: Well during the election was increasing opposition-for-the-sake-of-opposition approach of other parties, and their increasing willingness to work together to threaten me has reached a crescendo. Well I think they'll obviously have to make some move, you know, are they seriously in providing the public with their evidences on hands.

Q: But you don't think you made terrible mistakes or your mishandled your relations with the media? Are you happy with everything you did?

A: Well make no mistake, I believe that the elimination of these so-called media has to be done eventually, for the public interest at the end. That said, either to recognize it's just better for me to govern, to accept the government as corrupted as it is, or whether in fact they want to bring down the government. Those are the choices before Canadians, I don't give a damn as I'm a traitor.

Q: What are your priorities going into the new year then?

A: Well as said I'm going to screw you at any cost, you hear me!!

Q: Prime Minister I hear you all the time. The fact is you don't hear me, as you should. Am I making myself clear this time?

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.