Wednesday, January 14

Who Wants To Be Canada's Next Prime Minister



I read an interesting article on newspaper today. The headline was, " Who wants to be Canada's next prime minister? " It stated besides Michael Ignatieff, the Liberal Leader, not many it seemed as " A reality TV contest that pits young politicos-in-the-making against each other had to resort to cold-calling contestants this year to fill out the ranks." Very funny indeed.

I figured, at a certain point, Stephen Harper has given the potential contestants bad example that might have scared them away. Best bet would be Wen Jiabao migrating to Canada, firstly he wants to be in charge desperately, secondly he wants to meet me even more desperately. When I looked back, I really couldn't tell what could have happened at the Best Western if I didn't get away in time. Would Wen Jiabao smuggle to Toronto by his private jet, sneaked into my room did something awfully bad? But how could he do so without notifying the Prime Minister? No way.

Thank God I escaped.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.