Tuesday, January 20

Farewell Blessing



It's never easy to say goodbye, especially to someone highly respectful.

On this beautiful soil and the land of freedom, farewell to a dear friend who has saved my life, a great person who has served his country in good faith. Who cares what the rest of the world has to say, I'm the living proof of your competence and righteousness. Throughout my long long journey, I couldn't have made it through without you.

Between you and me, I'm here not only to enjoy some quality moments, most importantly to celebrate our ultimate victory. Am free as a bird physically and spiritually, nobody can stop me from doing whatever is right.

Look forward to working with your successor in the years to come. God bless you and your professional team, I'm beginning to miss you all.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.