Saturday, January 24

Security Guard Doesn't Have A Name

Slightly over midnight on the 24th, neighbor was playing loud music I called the security guard. He asked if I could locate the exact unit otherwise there's nothing he could do. Clearly delivered the message that fixing the problem was my job and not his.

When I asked for his name he said he's the "Concierge" did not have a name. He even suggested I called the police if I wished. Aren't you tired of people playing drama in this building? Hence I yelled I would come down to the "Concierge" to find out who he was. By twisting his own words he came to my door wearing a mysterious smile.

Well Mr Concierge may not have a name, but he does have a funny face, threatening me to erase the type. Too bad you just don't know who I am, and I do have a name.



*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.