Monday, January 12

Lifetime Achievement Award

You know, I'm capable of doing anything, or almost everything, absolutely far from nothing. Am try to be humble, but for once or twice, I ought to credit myself when nobody else does. I don't blame you, or blame God ( I dare not ), but I do blame Steven Spielberg for one important thing that has ruined my life. I've never learned how to swim because of the JAWS.

On Sunday night Spielberg accepted a lifetime achievement accolade that bears DeMille's name during the Golden Globes. His acceptance speech traced his own struggle and success in Hollywood, earned a standing ovation with thunderous applause. Spielberg has won six Golden Globes and three Oscars, along with lifetime achievement honors from the Directors Guild of America, the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, the American Film Institute and the Kennedy Center.

Congratulations, Steven, you're well deserved it. My standing ovation to you as well.



*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.