Friday, January 2

Father The Devil


Dear Dr Phelps

Let me first describe myself so that you may get a clear picture of my tragic story. Quite often people are mistaken me as hard to read, but in fact I'm an open book, what you see is what you get, what you don't get don't be sad. Simple, as that.

However, my father-in-law hates me, not only hates me but he wants to hurt me to a level nobody could have understood what I've done wrong. Indeed, I have not. Perhaps, he thinks I'm not good enough for his son, but in his bloody mind nobody could ever fit in because he's a control freak. He himself can take a woman thirty something years younger than him but he can't take his daughter-in-law two years older than his son.

Did I mention he's the richest man in Asia? Ranking 11th on the Forbes, am being very suspicious for how many people actually know who he is, what he's done to make his fortune, pretending he's a kind loving creature...etc. And did I mention I'm sort of a celebrity? Oh no that's nothing to do with my in-law, well may be partially but not in whole. I have become famous because of the Premier of China, Wen Jiabao, falls in love with me that he tries everything he could to steal me from my sweetheart. This triangle love-affairs has led to a national scandal and disaster far beyond anyone's imagination. My sweetheart and I, have been fighting very hard against two most powerful persons on the Continent.

My question is, are we going to be succeed?


*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.