Tuesday, September 9

The Big Three





You know, I assume that you know, my life has been VERY rough during the last six months. All because I've trusted the Concord Adex Development Corp as I've stayed in one of their properties, a so-called community. But it's all disappointed, nothing goes right so far, nothing at all. Not the management, not the security system, not the customer service, not the associated agent, and worst of all not even the neighbours aka drama players seemed functioning.

If you're not a regular, go back some pages you'll see my complaints all over. Am fed up because I thought I was in good hands. Here say the tycoons in Hong Kong such as Li Ka Shing, Cheng Yu Tung and Lee Shau Kee are the silent partners of Concord. Since I was born and grew up in Hong Kong, I know them fairly well so I trusted them. Apparently I was being too naive. Odd things kept happening everyday, you just can't wait to see what will happen next.

Hours ago I collected my mail there I saw the woman who followed me opening her mail box 3703. I hung around to drop my junk mails, after that I was able to reach the elevator in last minute. That woman was there, obviously she'd pressed the button on 27/F before I got in. I was murmuring a bit and before I'd lost my mind, the woman pressed again the button on 37/F yet she look embarrassed. Why would she feel guilty? I was simply wondering my neighbour might have owned more than one unit and that's all I'd been thinking. Being rich is NOT A CRIME. DEFINITELY NOT. SO, RELAX.

Oh by the way, check out the big three on the following:

http://www.lksf.org/eng/
http://www.nwd.com.hk/html/eng/comp_director.asp
http://www.hld.com/eng/corp/director.htm

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.