Tuesday, September 16

Give Me A Break

Rogers for one is my favorite Internet service provider for its 24/7 outstanding performance. Its connection only failed 3-4 times a week. The technician would teach you a lesson for free when you called to complain.



Cars queued up without parking tickets were common practice in this particular area.



I had no idea what this truck doing here. After I took its picture the driver chased after me hysterically.



He took off from the truck walking toward me shouting out loud as if he wanted to kill me. Since when we're not allowed to take photos on the street or in any public area? I'm pretty confused these days as I've been threatened time after time day after day. Oh well I got used to it so I just walked away. Didn't even try auguring or calling the police, rather hopeless and useless. Only street smart would help in case like this.



Regardless what time I'm going out, there must be a few construction workers from the PCL site passing by. May be I'm too attractive to be missed, or it's purely a message telling me someone is still in power to watch over me. Who could that be? Superman or Wen Jiabao? I honestly don't know. Hopefully it's not the Prime Minister, I'll keep my fingers crossed.



They're always heading to the same direction, as if they really knew where they're heading to.



How nice to see the National Flags...better off without the PCL flags together.



It's a beautiful day. Look at the gorgeous CN Tower and the Rogers Centre standing side by side.



Ah...long time no see...



Having snack at the China Town. As usual somebody would sneak around checking me out. This man waited outside the restaurant near my table for at least half an hour.



So, this is one typical day of my routine since I've landed in Toronto for eight months. Things are supposed to get better but it seems not. Why? Something must have gone wrong yet I haven't figured it out. Come on, give me a break, as I've been thinking too much already.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.