Friday, September 26

We'll Be Fine

I heard you. We'll be fine as long as we don't do stupid things? Who are we? You and I or you and your corrupted government? Why would I take your words when you've lost your credibility during the last eight months? How can WE trust you while you're constantly lying to your people? Aren't you not a doer but a talker?

We'll be fine only if you start doing your job properly, taking up your responsibility. Stay out of my life, stop harassing me wherever in the restaurants, hotels or the parks. Phone tapping in my house I've known it for long since day one. I've got nothing to hide, keep doing it because I'll go to youtube watching your videos whenever I like. Let yourself listen to your impressive speech if you don't feel shame at all. Hacking my computer by all means is not acceptable, but there's nothing I can do about it. So keep doing it because I'll google your family members whenever I like, so that you know not only you've watched over me, but I've watched over you as well.

Now you get it? How are we going to be fine? The only way out, is I'm getting married, then leave everything behind.







*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.