Monday, September 8

False Alarm

6:03am I hardly slept for 4 hours while the fire alarm went off. Waited for 5 minutes there was no announcement, no fire trucks came by and no residents being evacuated. Seemed like everybody knew that it's false alarm or nobody really cared if the building burned down in any minute. But there was a mysterious vehicle parked on the PCL construction site.



6:10am I called the 911, reported the case and asked which fire station would be responsible, the operator told me it was station 334. Shortly after the first truck came by, the second one came at 6:21am.



6:24am someone finally spoke through the intercom. I didn't understand a word he said though, he's probably from Iran.



6:37am the fire truck left and it's dawn. That I could clearly see the truck was from fire station 332. Well, I told you so, the show must go on.



The last video simply showed my curiosity on what the pick-up truck was doing on the construction site at 6:38am. Thereafter, nobody ever explained what happened of the alarm, as if I were the only person who was awake with a conscious mind.

You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.