Tuesday, September 16

My Salutation To The Prime Minister

Do I have a crystal ball? Am I a witch or that sort? Whatever you call. But this is my life, as I told you before, I was born for a reason. A real good one.















Folks now your pressure is off, deadlines are no longer needed. As soon as you see someone is trying to set me up in order to put me in the jail, or assaulting me in the public, or poisoning me with the meals, or putting my life in a dangerous situation...etc, you know what to do. We've drawn a line here, clear as crystal. Whoever crosses the line, he or she gets punished.

Meanwhile, let's stay tune to watch the election drama. So many professional players it certainly will win the Oscar. Have fun we'll talk again later.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.