Tuesday, September 30

Secret Service Agents





What are these stalkers look like to you? To me they look like some sort of secret service agents. Do you think the Prime Minister would set me up, for instance, accusing me as a spy from China or more specific from Beijing? It's not possible you think? Anything is possible because the Prime Minister wouldn't listen. All the public servants including fire fighters, paramedics and police officers, have been running awfully busy with their signature sirens these days.

Am I worried about my staying in Canada? How am I going to cope with this horrifying situation? Are you suggesting the Prime Minister will do some harmful acts to me in front of the world? Since I've come this far, what made you think I've been doing this all by myself? This is not a one man show my friends, it never was.

Canada will host its fifth G-8 summit in 2010 at the luxury Deerhurst Resort in Huntsville. I just can't wait to see how the Prime Minister will get along with all other leaders, covering up by his innocent look. If he happens to be the Prime Minister by then.

God bless all of us.

*
You're the 11946911 visitor, thank you and God bless.